Sunday, September 28, 2008

Time, Speed, Distance and Work- Solved Problems

I have been suffering from the writer’s block lately and therefore I decided to do what I like to do the most- solving problems. To help all the CAT 2007/008 aspirants on Total Gadha, I decided to hunt TG quant forum for the time, speed and distance problems and solve them. What a treasure I discovered! Some of these problems will baffle brains of even some of the most experienced instructors. I am posting all the problems I solved along with their solutions. All of you please first try to solve the problems on your own and then see the solutions. This way, you would appreciate the solution to many of these problems. Also, notice that I again used only ratios to solve these problems. Still no equations.

cat time speed and distance


cat time speed and distance
cat time speed and distance
cat time speed and distance
cat

No comments:

Post a Comment