Sunday, September 28, 2008

Geomtery Frolics- Some special problems

I am a compulsive problem solver, and always on hunt for new problems that make me sweat my brains. Here are some of the problems that I enjoyed solving during the wee hours of many nights. I will keep on updating problems in this article. Although the level of geomtery required in MBA exams is lower than that of the problems covered here, I have experienced that solving problems like these tests the fundamentals and strengthen the ability to apply all the fundamentals at the same time. Next week I am going to pose a challenger here, a problem that will test all your geometry fundamentals in one go. Till then, enjoy these!- Total Gadha

image

solution 1

Problem 2

solution 2

problem 3

solution 3

No comments:

Post a Comment