Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quadratic Equation

cat 2008 cat 2009 mba 2008 quadratic euqationI have not written for a while for my CAT 2008 students, not because I didn’t want to but because the explosive growth of Totalgadha.com and TathaGat kept me busy in multidimensional roles. Gone are the long evening walks, leisurely problem-solving sessions and book readings. Now my time is spent in hurried classroom sessions, editing worksheets, answering incessant phone calls, and managing a rapidly-growing team. The pleasures and pains of entrepreneurship are numerous. Not that I am complaining. It feels good to see that an idea which was once a passing thought has blossomed into something real. It is heartening to see that you can do a lot of good in this world. TG.com was once a thought. Now it is a reality. It would give rise to more realities. Tomorrow, there would be something better than TG.com. There would be better thoughts. And in the end, it would be the students who would benefit the most by the new realities. It is reason enough to rejoice, pain of entrepreneurship notwithstanding.

One more CAT is approaching fast. There is already a tightening in my stomach, a lump in my throat. If I could have my wish, I would want all my students and TGites to clear CAT. But this is not possible, and in the end, life wouldn’t be interesting without a good mix of victories and defeats. No matter what happens on the D-day, I hope that the students don’t stop learning at least. Amen! So here is it ladies and gentlemen, a fruit of painful labour. smile

cat 2008 cat 2009 quadratic equation

quadratic equation 2

quadratic equation 3
quadratic equation 4
quadratic equation 5
quadratic equation 6

No comments:

Post a Comment