Sunday, September 28, 2008

Some Mathematical Curios

Presented below are some of the findings that many CAT 2007 aspirants will find useful and many CAT 2008 aspirants will do well to add them in their armory early on. Unfortunately, I have not been able to provide the proofs for these results as the space, as well as the attention span of my readers, is at a premium. Perhaps, I will do so in my later chapters. Working as a teacher, I regularly come across useful results that can prove to be beneficial to one’s mathematical health but which do not reach the students because they are not properly documented. Well, hereon, I promise to document every useful result/proof that crosses the eyes and grey cells of this Gadha. Feel free to ask any question that arises in your curious mind.



cat 2008 cat 2007 xat 2008 mba 2008 useful quant formulas

No comments:

Post a Comment