Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quant Shortcuts for CAT

I have written on this theme before also. But before CAT 2007 happens, I would like to remind all the TGites about these methods once again. What is a shortcut? By shortcuts, I do not mean a sudden inspiration or am erratic method which can be applied to only one or two problems. By shortcut I mean a set method, a pattern which can be repeated again and again. These shortcuts can be learned and applied under pressure also. The reason to apply these shortcuts is one- getting to answers fast and in an easier way than by actually solving the problems. I have discussed two basic methods here which I predominantly use:
1. Examine the options
2. Start small

cat math shortcuts


cat math shortcuts

cat
cat math shortcut
cat
cat

No comments:

Post a Comment